Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

19 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

My lensbaby challenge--last few days

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by Caroline July 31, 2012 09:27PM reply | quote
posted by Caroline

These are the pictures I have come up within the last few days. :)

Caroline,

New Lensbaby owner and avid photo blogger:

www.lovestandsstill.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2012 09:36PM by Caroline.
Re: My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by Mamaoval July 31, 2012 09:56PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

These are nice--2, 9 and 10 are my favorites. The curve of the wheat draws the eye towards the barn; Number 10 makes doing homework in pink the only way to go.

Sydney
Re: My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by Caroline July 31, 2012 10:07PM reply | quote
posted by Caroline

Mamaoval
These are nice--2, 9 and 10 are my favorites. The curve of the wheat draws the eye towards the barn; Number 10 makes doing homework in pink the only way to go.

Haha! Pink is definitely her color. :) and thank you!

Caroline,

www.lovestandsstill.com
Re: My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by dutch_dan August 01, 2012 02:50AM reply | quote
posted by dutch_dan

I like them all, lovely light in all of them and the black and white conversion (especially in number 2) is very nicely done, what do method do you use for them?
Re: My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by jffoto August 01, 2012 08:00AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Caroline,I like # 1&2 the most - well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by Caroline August 01, 2012 11:33AM reply | quote
posted by Caroline

I use Lightroom for my conversions with some dodging and burning:)

Caroline,

www.lovestandsstill.com
Re: My lensbaby challenge--last few days posted by Alicja Rodzik August 02, 2012 05:06PM reply | quote
posted by Alicja Rodzik

beautiful..indeed

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today