Latest Post

20 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Iceland

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Iceland posted by Brusashi June 30, 2012 10:20PM reply | quote
posted by Brusashi

For our honeymoon we went to Iceland, and I bought a Lensbaby Composer pro with the Sweet 35 optic just before going there. Haven't had the chance to practise a lot before going and wasn't confident enough to keep the lens attached during the entire vacation, but I managed to take some pictures :)

[500px.com]
Re: Iceland posted by Victoria Bell July 01, 2012 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

The third and the fifth are especially appealing to me, as the natural softness in both is further enhanced by the LB blur.

Congratulations, btw!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Iceland posted by Mamaoval July 01, 2012 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

You did a beautiful job with these! (Gonna have to put Iceland on my Travel list). Number three is breath-taking.

Sydney
Re: Iceland posted by rabidsquid July 01, 2012 12:47PM reply | quote
posted by rabidsquid

Iceland for your honeymoon? So jealous - I'd love to go there! I like what you've done with the Sweet 35, especially #2 and #4!
Re: Iceland posted by Brusashi July 02, 2012 12:45AM reply | quote
posted by Brusashi

Thanks all for your kind remarks. Iceland is definitely recommended (both for honeymoon and travel).
I really enjoy photographing with the Lensbaby, but found out that not every object or landscape is suitable for the sweet 35. At least not for me, but then again, I need more practise in this.

[500px.com]
Re: Iceland posted by Coco July 06, 2012 04:16PM reply | quote
posted by Coco

I love love Iceland :) you made some great photo's with your lensbaby, I do agree that it isn't always suitable for every object or landscape ... But it is great to use it aside your normal lenses or to take a shot with your lensbaby after you used a normal lens :) because I really love the feeling lensbaby is giving to almost every photo!

Like the fourth and fifth photo!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today