Latest Post

2 days ago by jffoto

Re: On the other side

view post

My Lensbaby Progression

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My Lensbaby Progression posted by KalenaR June 28, 2012 07:46AM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
I have been playing with my Lensbaby equipment for about a year now. recently, I went back and looked over photos I had taken up to now. It was like reading journal entries over the past year. I learned where again I been and where I would like to go. Interesting, to say the least.

The lensbaby equipment I have is: Lensbaby Composer Pro, Double Glass, Sweet 35, Soft, creative aperture disks, and macro filters. I also use my Kenko macro tubes. They work pretty good!

I have never posted any photos here so I thought I would and hope to get some feedback. Let's hope I did this right! :-)

I would like to post more than one photo, but I can't seem to figure out how. :-(
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by KalenaR June 28, 2012 07:48AM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
I guess I will have to do these one at a time so I will limit which ones I post. Thanks for being patient. :-)
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by KalenaR June 28, 2012 07:50AM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
Here is three. I think I will put only more more after that. Thanks for looking!
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by esmond June 28, 2012 11:12AM reply | quote
posted by esmond
nice post. I like the first the best, it has a mood. Hope to see more.
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by Marcum June 28, 2012 02:44PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Hey Kalena! Nice to see you here. I really like #3, but #1 is also a favorite, each has its own expression. The composition on the waterfall really pulls my eyes into the scene. I too like the mood of #1.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by Victoria Bell June 28, 2012 02:49PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Beautiful images,Kalena. Keep 'em coming!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by Coco June 28, 2012 06:27PM reply | quote
posted by Coco

I like the mood of the first one too! Very nice!
The second and third are really good as well! Good job.
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by KalenaR June 28, 2012 09:42PM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
Thank you everyone. I appreciate the feedback. I love my Lensbaby equipment and shoot with it more than anything else. I hope to get some more lens baby optics soon. Have to fill the piggy bank again!
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by KalenaR June 28, 2012 09:43PM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
Hey, Marcum, glad to see you here, too! Hope all is well with you!
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by gauteov July 01, 2012 07:53PM reply | quote
posted by gauteov

Nice! #1 is a typical Lensbaby BW mood to love. Did you try converting #3 to BW? (I think it can stand the test!)

gauteov

www.fotogaute.net
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by Reikemareike July 02, 2012 03:03AM reply | quote
posted by Reikemareike

#1 is absolutely stunning, I love it.

[www.blipfoto.com]
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by rabidsquid July 02, 2012 09:11AM reply | quote
posted by rabidsquid

KalenaR,

For uploading photos - once you upload one photo, you can select the details, and then just hit "choose file" again to upload another picture. When you keep doing that, it will attach more than one photo to a post. Hope that helps :)

I love your photos! My absolute favorite is the third one, with the waterfall. The composition is fantastic. Where did you take that photo? It looks ethereal, like something out of Lord of the Rings...
Re: My Lensbaby Progression posted by KalenaR July 02, 2012 10:34AM reply | quote
posted by KalenaR
Radibsquid,

Thanks for the help with adding moe than one photo. I appreciate it! Glad you liked the photos. The waterfall was taken of Gorman Falls at Colorado Bend State Park near Austin, TX.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today