Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro posted by Pattymac June 28, 2012 03:26AM reply | quote
posted by Pattymac
It took some doing, but I finally figured out how to install the macro adapter. I'm really struggling with installing and removing components to my Composer Pro. I guess the more I use it, the easier it will get. So, here are a couple of images from my yard. I never get tired of flowers. Thanks for looking.
Re: Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro posted by esmond June 28, 2012 11:02AM reply | quote
posted by esmond
nice shots, like the second one the best. Flowers always make a good subject, they dont move around too much!
Re: Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro posted by Marcum June 28, 2012 02:48PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Indeed Pattymac, dealing with the Lensbaby optics and accessories has its own learning curve, stick with it though, it will eventually click.

I like #2.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro posted by Victoria Bell June 28, 2012 02:53PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Nice compositions,and interesting bokeh in the first image.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro posted by Coco June 28, 2012 06:28PM reply | quote
posted by Coco

Nice!
Re: Blackeyed Susans with Edge 80 and macro posted by rednevals June 29, 2012 06:16PM reply | quote
posted by rednevals

I agree that the second one is the best. Great composition.

On adding macro lenses. Try rotating the lens counter-clockwise a little, then clockwise until you feel it catch before tightening. This may help to speedup attaching the accessories. It works for me.

---
Later.....Scott...

[lavenderphoto.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today