Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by Sophia_Pudding

Re: IT Geek

view post

The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot posted by rksuchoski June 24, 2012 06:25AM reply | quote
posted by rksuchoski
I've been traveling Europe and I began shooting unique cemetery sculptures and headstones in Paris and decided to continue the project worldwide as I travel. These are shot with the Nikon D800 with the Lensbaby Composer Pro Sweet 35. Enjoy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2012 06:56AM by rksuchoski.
Re: The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot posted by cmpotts June 24, 2012 10:48AM reply | quote
posted by cmpotts

These are very interesting! Great job. #5 is a little scary!

Carina Potts
Flickr | Facebook | Redbubble
Re: The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot posted by Veritas portraits June 24, 2012 02:36PM reply | quote
posted by Veritas portraits
These are absolutely fabulous. Moody, distinctive and amazingly atmospheric. You did a great job with these and this is definitely a project you should continue.

[veritasportraits.zenfolio.com]
[500px.com]
Re: The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot posted by Coco June 24, 2012 10:02PM reply | quote
posted by Coco

Very atmospheric... love it! Amazing pictures....
Re: The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot posted by Victoria Bell June 25, 2012 01:16AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Low-key suits the subject material. The first one is incredibly moving to me

My Flickr Photostream
Re: The World Forgetting, by the World Forgot posted by rksuchoski June 25, 2012 03:22AM reply | quote
posted by rksuchoski
Thanks everyone. This project has been a lot of fun.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today