Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Yoga Raharja May 23, 2012 05:12PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Some photos that I took 2 weeks ago when I went to Java central..
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by jackfung May 23, 2012 06:38PM reply | quote
posted by jackfung

love the motion blur, and the facial expression of the smith!! added to favourite :-)

-------------------------------
we enjoy the lensbaby fun :-)
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by CatGargoyle May 23, 2012 07:50PM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

Yoga,
Lovely series. You truly captured the moment, and did it well.
Cat
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by RhondaInMA May 23, 2012 08:12PM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

They are all great but I love the second one.

~ Rhonda
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Yoga Raharja May 23, 2012 11:16PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Thank you all my friends for your comments..
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by photosnod May 24, 2012 03:40AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

nice images, thanks for allowing me travel to Asia through your pictures.
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Dana May 24, 2012 03:43AM reply | quote
posted by Dana

Wow!!! Love the 2nd!!! Amazing pictures!!!
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Dana May 24, 2012 06:03AM reply | quote
posted by Dana

Wow!!! Love the 2nd!!! Amazing pictures!!!
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by BokehBo May 24, 2012 06:42AM reply | quote
posted by BokehBo
Wow! Very nice shots. I especially love the 4th one with its great focus of the craftsman and blur of the guitars. I'm saving that one as a favorite!

Warm regards,
Bobette

Exploring the world of blur, one photo at a time.
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Victoria Bell May 24, 2012 06:45AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Fab shots, all of them!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Yoga Raharja May 24, 2012 07:57PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Thank you all for your comments.. have a great week-end!
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Slang May 26, 2012 06:30PM reply | quote
posted by Slang

Beautiful! Hard to choose a favourite but I think perhaps the first :)
Re: The Umbrellas and Guitars Makers posted by Yoga Raharja May 27, 2012 12:16PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Slang : Thank you.. :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today