Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Broadway the Snod way!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Broadway the Snod way! posted by photosnod April 26, 2012 05:31AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

I was able to get out with my composer for a few photos in Saskatoon's Broadway district. all taken with double glass at F4
Re: Broadway the Snod way! posted by Song42 April 26, 2012 07:13AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Hi Jeff - Great series of shots - Very eye-catching! - All lovely compositions and the colours are fab!

I particularly like no10 for the beautiful leading lines- perspective and tone - no3/5/6 are excellent showing off the double glass.
No15 is a great find! and i love what they have done to the wall.. and who is the pink scary mary..lol..:o)

Grand work Jeff.. ~ Liz

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Regards ~ Liz

Lizscott~Redbubble
My Flickr Photostream
Re: Broadway the Snod way! posted by AlphaBart April 26, 2012 03:12PM reply | quote
posted by AlphaBart
Ok, it's only stairs.. But I love them!
Re: Broadway the Snod way! posted by photosnod April 26, 2012 04:18PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

Okay its only a comment, but thank you AB
also thanks to Liz
i guess people were thinking musicals and bright lights and feather plumes. nope just Broadway avenue area in Saskatoon Sask. Canada google it.
Re: Broadway the Snod way! posted by saskwatch April 26, 2012 11:42PM reply | quote
posted by saskwatch
What a delightful series. The Broadway area is fascinating isn't it. You have inspired me to point my camera that way sone day.

What time of day did you get these images? When I'm on Braodway I'm usually dodging pedestrians and listening to apparently endless traffic! Finding a seat is usually impossible too but you are showing empty ones.
Re: Broadway the Snod way! posted by photosnod April 26, 2012 11:57PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

It was between 9:30 and 11:30 am I just wish it was sunny. Nice to see another Saskatchewanian on this forum. Ha ha I just wanted to type SASKATCHEWANIAN!!
Re: Broadway the Snod way! posted by waniek May 04, 2012 04:48PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Great series! My favs are #4 and #5.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today