Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by ughridk

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Song42 April 18, 2012 02:57AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

What a beautiful surprise i had come through my door - it touched my heart and made me smile! Just because Kirsten listened and cared enough!
It's called the art of listening and being awake to the simple things!..:o)

The card in the image on the right belongs to photographer Kirsten Hunter..showing the beauty of not only her photography but the soft focus optic.. go visit her blog if you haven't already!

The lensbaby customer care is something indeed a lot of businesses could really aspire to. - The art of listening and caring is indeed a fine art.

Thanks for looking..
~ Liz

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Regards ~ Liz

Lizscott~Redbubble
My Flickr Photostream
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) April 18, 2012 07:26AM reply | quote
Aww, glad you posted this Liz. Thanks for all your kind words - I'll mention it to Kirsten once she gets back to the office.
-Michael
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Marcum April 19, 2012 12:52PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

I want to add my appreciation for Kirsten too! She is an inspiration in her photographic talent; however, her customer service is above that of ANY company I have ever dealt with in my many years as a service provider in business, especially as a photographer.

Lensbaby has a true treasure representing their company.

Thanks Kirsten for all that you do for us shutterbugs!

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Song42 April 19, 2012 10:54PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Indeed Marcum!

I only wish www.parcelforce.com in UK were so proficient in there dealings with customers!
I'm waiting the arrival of optics from Lensbaby and have tracked my package from USPS in USA to "the above" - which, apparently was cleared by customs 3 days ago in Heathrow airport! - England after all (from Scotland where i am) is only 5/6hrs drive by car, 4/5hrs by train and 45mins by flight..lol

Maybe they are having a lazy week!..:o)
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Kirsten (Admin) April 23, 2012 06:22AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Aww shucks! Thanks so much everyone!

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Song42 April 23, 2012 09:48PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

:o))
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by KarenHermann April 25, 2012 08:17AM reply | quote
posted by KarenHermann
Agree! I wish every company had a person like her! The customer service from Kristen and from this company is second to none! So glad that it's being acknowledged by so many!
Re: Kirsten Hunter from Lensbaby Rocks! - You made my day..:o) posted by Song42 April 27, 2012 02:52AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Indeed Karen!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today