Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

8 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

The bees knees (which do you prefer?) & my first wide angle portrait

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The bees knees (which do you prefer?) & my first wide angle portrait posted by Song42 April 15, 2012 08:37PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

I've posted two crops of the same image - i was going to add text to one of them (being the longer one with space) -
I wanted to show more of what the composer does with a sweet spot (albeit around f4), rather than to crop, crop crop into square images - i realize i'm not always doing the composer justice by this!

Which image do you find aesthetically pleasing? (if either appeals) - Thanks..

No3, taken with 0.6X Wide angle, f/2.8 - is a woman i met in the street... she was holding the apple in her mouth while unlocking her bike-chain.

Thanks for looking..:~)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Regards ~ Liz

Lizscott~Redbubble
My Flickr Photostream

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2012 08:48PM by Song42.
Re: The bees knees (which do you prefer?) & my first wide angle portrait posted by Mamaoval April 15, 2012 09:35PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Number two is my favorite--

Sydney
Re: The bees knees (which do you prefer?) & my first wide angle portrait posted by photosnod April 15, 2012 11:26PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY #1 (oops caps lock)#2 looks too cut off nice shot of the bee, the bees are still in hibernation in my part of the world as it is snowing today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2012 11:26PM by photosnod.
Re: The bees knees (which do you prefer?) & my first wide angle portrait posted by Shatzie7 April 16, 2012 12:05AM reply | quote
posted by Shatzie7

I like #2, but I'm partial to off center photos. I really like #3 too.
Re: The bees knees (which do you prefer?) & my first wide angle portrait posted by Song42 April 16, 2012 07:33AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Thanks for the great feedback folks..most appreciated!

Thanks Jeff..i also prefer no1 - i have a version of no2 with more space at the bottom of the flower...may use that one.. then perhaps i would prefer a no2..(as an image..and not a card with words/text on the side)..so thank you Sydney and Shatzie for that...:~)

~Liz

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today