Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

First images with the Edge 80

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First images with the Edge 80 posted by MToal April 15, 2012 02:05PM reply | quote
posted by MToal

These images were taken with the Edge 80 Optic using the Micro Four Thirds Composer Pro on my Lumix GX1.

Mark Toal
www.mtoal.wordpress.com
mtoal@earthlink.net
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by waniek April 15, 2012 02:10PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Very nice! I think #3 is the best.
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by Shatzie7 April 16, 2012 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by Shatzie7

Amaazing. I want that optic so bad (saving my pennies). They're all good, I can't pick a fav :)
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by photosnod April 16, 2012 06:45AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

The Edge 80 sure has a strange effect on planes trains and automobiles and in this case boats. It gives them a miniature look that im not quite settled on.
nice samples no offence to the lady in the middle #1 and #3 are more my speed.
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by bigmikemuin April 16, 2012 11:50AM reply | quote
posted by bigmikemuin
Nice set... Particularly love the slice of focus on the eyes for portraits on Pic#2... Though still a little soft... I guess this toy needs more time to get the hang of it...Great optics...More power!
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by KarenHermann April 16, 2012 12:12PM reply | quote
posted by KarenHermann
Excellent! The portrait is my favorite.
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by Macrae April 16, 2012 12:22PM reply | quote
posted by Macrae

I love number 1 although they are all beautiful. Nice job showing 3 very different subjects.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by MToal April 19, 2012 12:52AM reply | quote
posted by MToal

Thanks for the comments. This was my first try with the Edge80. I'm looking forward to posting more as I get more comfortable with it.

Mark Toal
www.mtoal.wordpress.com
mtoal@earthlink.net
Re: First images with the Edge 80 posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) April 23, 2012 04:51AM reply | quote
Fantastic images Mark! Thanks for sharing.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today