Lensbaby Studio Forums

New Macro Converter Shots

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New Macro Converter Shots posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) April 12, 2012 06:11AM reply | quote
Some experiments with the Sweet 35 Optic and Macro Converters.
Re: New Macro Converter Shots posted by photosnod April 12, 2012 06:16AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

all are nice but the coffee beans is the most original along with the coin the rest have been done, Yes i am guilty of the rest too ha ha good lighting in all!
Re: New Macro Converter Shots posted by DMacDzigns April 12, 2012 06:38AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Very nice images. Macros are a difficult shot so you are commended. Good detail and sharpness where needed. Congrats, DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: New Macro Converter Shots posted by Outback April 13, 2012 03:35AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Nice series here. My favorite is the wood sorrel with dew. I think the last image is great but would like to seejust the coin shot on a black background from a variety of angles/profiles. It is a very interesting subject.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: New Macro Converter Shots posted by jackfung April 17, 2012 01:04AM reply | quote
posted by jackfung

yeah, i like macro photos~
4, 5, 6 are my picks!! the coin is my favourite

-------------------------------
we enjoy the lensbaby fun :-)
Re: New Macro Converter Shots posted by Shatzie7 April 17, 2012 11:38AM reply | quote
posted by Shatzie7

Very nice. Wonderful color in the flowers.
Re: New Macro Converter Shots posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) April 18, 2012 08:01AM reply | quote
hey thanks for all the feedback! I was stopped down more than usual and trying to shoot video at the same time so, lighting was a pain but worth it :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today