Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by TG-J

Re: 63 Split Window Corvette

view post

More Lensbaby fun during portrait sessions

Newer Topic | Older Topic

More Lensbaby fun during portrait sessions posted by Pipyr April 08, 2012 02:53AM reply | quote
posted by Pipyr

Still working on getting the hang of this lens :) These were all taken with the 2.0. I find it a bit easier to keep up with kids than with the composer, but it's a challenge, too. The last one was a conceptual session taken on an extremely overcast (and cold and windy!) day, which made the focusing difficult, but I love the overall look of the LB with that flat light. I still have to work on getting the focus just right, but I'm happy overall with my results so far. It's fun, and the parents really seem to like the strange, dreamy pictures that pop up in their proofs :) I'm looking forward to playing more!
Re: More Lensbaby fun during portrait sessions posted by waniek April 08, 2012 04:30AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

All just great! My favs are 4 and #5!
Re: More Lensbaby fun during portrait sessions posted by esmond April 08, 2012 08:35AM reply | quote
posted by esmond
beautiful photos, love the colours and washed out tones. You seem to have mastered 2.0 from the above shots. I had a Muse and had trouble with getting the focus right. Took so many photos that I ended up with sore fingers and wrists!
Re: More Lensbaby fun during portrait sessions posted by Pipyr April 08, 2012 10:42AM reply | quote
posted by Pipyr

Thank you both!! I really appreciate it! I feel like I have a long way to go, but I'm also very happy with the results I'm getting so far :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today