Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by Fastback67

Re: New Guy Checking In

view post

Composer - Macro Kit - flower/bud

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Composer - Macro Kit - flower/bud posted by Song42 April 05, 2012 11:07PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

More macro flowers taken with macroKit - again i used a home-made (soft focus disc!) - Haven't been out shooting landscape for ages so have to make do with garden flowers or buds - thankfully it's spring and a most beautiful time to capture all that is growing.
And...it was sunny in Scotland this week!!! A miracle..and chance to un-weed the garden!
Must get out and take some urban!

Happy Easter to you all..Have a great wkend..:o))

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Regards ~ Liz

Lizscott~Redbubble
My Flickr Photostream
Re: Composer - Macro Kit - flower/bud posted by Craig (Admin) April 06, 2012 07:33AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Beautiful.

Second one is very compelling.

Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Composer - Macro Kit - flower/bud posted by esmond April 06, 2012 01:44PM reply | quote
posted by esmond
Very nice shots, but be careful, the third one looks like the creature from "Little Shop of Horrors".
Re: Composer - Macro Kit - flower/bud posted by CatGargoyle April 06, 2012 08:57PM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

esmond - True but it is extremely well done.
Re: Composer - Macro Kit - flower/bud posted by Song42 April 07, 2012 02:40AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Thanks so much Craig,esmond, CatGargoyle - most appreciated!

Ha Esmond,
Esmond - the third one looks like the creature from "Little Shop of Horrors" [/quote
-

That made me laugh..:o) - that's what happens when experimenting in lightroom!..:o)
I liked it because it exposed the back lighting that was there, bringing it into the foreground..it's a little different! - Always good to see with new eyes..:o)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2012 02:42AM by Song42.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today