Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

It's been so long! A couple of Portraits...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

It's been so long! A couple of Portraits... posted by Pipyr April 01, 2012 12:24PM reply | quote
posted by Pipyr

I had a lensbaby quite a while ago with an olympus system, but sold it with the camera when I switched brands. At the time, I used it mostly for macros. I just got a composer for my 5D and I also have a 2.0 on the way, lol. The composer came in the mail yesterday, so I had to get it out for a couple of shots today during a portrait shoot. :) It will take me a while to re-gain my bearings with it, but I'm so glad to have a lensbaby again!! I'm dying for the edge 80 now. *sigh* :)
Re: It's been so long! A couple of Portraits... posted by jackfung April 02, 2012 12:07AM reply | quote
posted by jackfung

love them both, nice colour setting for the 2nd one
lensbaby is always outstanding in Portraits

-------------------------------
we enjoy the lensbaby fun :-)
Re: It's been so long! A couple of Portraits... posted by Victoria Bell April 05, 2012 08:55AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Both shots are excellent. Especially fond of the second.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: It's been so long! A couple of Portraits... posted by stellablue April 05, 2012 09:24AM reply | quote
posted by stellablue

I really like how you came in close for the second shot. Great color and her eyes really draw you in. Nice work!

Kelly from Lensbaby
Re: It's been so long! A couple of Portraits... posted by Pipyr April 07, 2012 11:08PM reply | quote
posted by Pipyr

Thank you all! :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today