4 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Burning it.

view post

First lensbaby photos.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First lensbaby photos. posted by dutch_dan March 30, 2012 04:32PM reply | quote
posted by dutch_dan

Hi everybody,

I got my lensbaby composer yesterday and took a couple of shots to try it out, missed focus a little on the black and white one, I can see it will take a while to get the hang of using it, especially moving the sweet spot around the frame( a lot less movement needed than I thought).
The photos are of my daughter Amaya.

Take care,
Dan.
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by BFCoughlin March 31, 2012 10:58AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
I can't believe you're new to this--you use it like a pro. With your daughter's gorgeous coloring and those wonderful freckles, I think color is the way to go. They are marvelous portraits.
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by Pipyr April 01, 2012 11:58AM reply | quote
posted by Pipyr

She is beautiful!!! Great shots, too!! I especially love the color shot.
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by photosnod April 01, 2012 12:41PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

Not very hard, is it!?
nice shots

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2012 12:41PM by photosnod.
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by rannestad April 03, 2012 03:25AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Beautiful. I don't understand what you say about that focus thing. That's the lensbaby:)

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by jffoto April 03, 2012 03:41AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Lovely images - I like them both. Welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by dutch_dan April 03, 2012 04:45AM reply | quote
posted by dutch_dan

Thanks everyone, this lens certainly brings the fun back into photography and like someone else said it makes the whole process more like shooting with film, I am glad I went ahead and got one... And like the lens, the community here seems fun and genuine as well, looking forward to spending some more time here!
Re: First lensbaby photos. posted by Victoria Bell April 05, 2012 08:45AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Love both....gorgeous daughter and photos to match!

My Flickr Photostream

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today