Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 minutes ago by ranfoto

Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread

view post

My first artistic portrait with the Muse

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Aurélie R. March 25, 2012 04:24PM reply | quote
posted by Aurélie R.
Hello Lensparents!

I'm new here... Yesterday, I made my first artistic portrait with Lensbaby. I work with a Canon 5DMarkII, i'm completely self-taught, and I bought my Muse few weeks ago. I tried it with my doggie, Zombie, who is a perfect model (because she neeeeeeeeeever moves), and yesterday, I had this photoshoot. One portrait has been taken with my Muse, and here is the result! :)

Don't hesitate to give your opinion!
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Shatzie7 March 26, 2012 01:02AM reply | quote
posted by Shatzie7

I really like it! :)
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by WPMV March 26, 2012 01:35AM reply | quote
posted by WPMV
Beautiful!
The blur is very good here.
What aperture did you use?

Greetz, Wim
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Aurélie R. March 26, 2012 01:58AM reply | quote
posted by Aurélie R.
WPMV
Beautiful!
The blur is very good here.
What aperture did you use?

I used 4! :)
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Aurélie R. March 26, 2012 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by Aurélie R.
I also did one with my doggie, hihihihi :)
Picture of Zombie Musified
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Pipyr March 26, 2012 12:01PM reply | quote
posted by Pipyr

This is just beautiful!
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by jffoto March 26, 2012 04:13PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice image - welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Crabcakes March 26, 2012 10:41PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Beautiful!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) March 27, 2012 08:38AM reply | quote
Great shot!
Thanks for sharing and I hope to see more from you soon!
-Michael
Re: My first artistic portrait with the Muse posted by BFCoughlin March 27, 2012 10:29AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Very nice work!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today