Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by Sophia_Pudding

Re: IT Geek

view post

A few from Pike Place Market

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A few from Pike Place Market posted by goldenmom March 03, 2012 07:09AM reply | quote
posted by goldenmom

A few from the market today. Still working on my technique. Metering inside is challenging, as is focus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2012 07:10AM by goldenmom.
Re: A few from Pike Place Market posted by oliver tudoras March 03, 2012 07:50AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

a great set of images

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: A few from Pike Place Market posted by Crabcakes March 03, 2012 08:17AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Great farmer's market set! reminds me of Soulard Market in STL. Looks to me like your technique is fine (metering and focus). A touch of back-focus in #3 but back-focus can be your friend...

#2 and #4 are instant faves for me--#2 especially--spot-on fabulous--love the shape of the man in the bottom-left corner and how it works as an element of the composition. Great colors too...

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2012 08:18AM by Crabcakes.
Re: A few from Pike Place Market posted by goldenmom March 03, 2012 09:42AM reply | quote
posted by goldenmom

Oliver and Johnny, thank you very much for your comments. Johnny, I agree about the back focusing--I can't tell you how many instances of that I found when I went through my shots. Something to work on for sure.
Re: A few from Pike Place Market posted by waniek March 03, 2012 02:05PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Beautiful colours and setting. I love the shark in #1!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today