Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by CatGargoyle

Re: How do I...

view post

Life is so funny - What a laugh!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by waniek February 26, 2012 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Difficult as it is - one can catch a kid's laughter with a Sweet35. Sweet spot is not easy to hit, but hey, we had a laugh all right!
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by Marcum February 26, 2012 12:33PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Wonderful shots, children move so fast, however you did well catching these photos.

I will put the Sweet 35 in the Scout when I attempt this kind of photo. my hands will not allow me to use the composer pro in such fast paced shooting, I would be missing the sweet spot too much.

My avatar was taken in this set-up.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by waniek February 26, 2012 02:15PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Thank you very much, Marcum! It is indeed very hard to focus fast moving kids with the Sweet35 and I am not completely happy with my results in these cases here.

Using the Scout as you suggest is a good idea and I'd love to try it out. However, I don't own a Scout, albeit I wish I did. But unfortunately, LB sells it only together with the fisheye optic which I already own. You can't buy a Scout only and I am not willing to buy a second fisheye just to get the Scout. So I will have to keep trying to center my Sweet35 as good as possible!

Maybe Lensbaby will change their Scout policies anytime soon?!
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by Outback February 26, 2012 10:16PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Roland,

Check you Private Messages.
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by Marcum February 26, 2012 10:21PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

waniek
LB sells it only together with the fisheye optic which I already own. You can't buy a Scout only and I am not willing to buy a second fisheye just to get the Scout.

Oh contraire my friend, Kristen, our wonderful director of happiness at Lensbaby, will assist you on that need, she sent me one sans the fisheye. I find the Scout helpful when the need to center is needed.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by venkat1973 March 20, 2012 11:55PM reply | quote
posted by venkat1973
great shots.....
Your Kid is so smart.....
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by DMacDzigns March 21, 2012 05:17AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Fun shots. Beautifully done. A moment in time captured forever. They grow so fast. Congrats, DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by jffoto March 21, 2012 06:24PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Lovely series - well done work.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Life is so funny - What a laugh! posted by Lorna Taylor March 28, 2012 12:08AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Priceless, #3 is just perfect !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today