Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Edge 80 and Blue House

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Mamaoval February 22, 2012 10:18AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

The area around the abandoned house is currently used as a pipe yard/storage unit, but I love the patina on the house. Thanks for looking.

Sydney
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Marcum February 22, 2012 12:01PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

I find old paint to be a fascinating subject, as well as old broken windows; you have captured both here in your set. I really like #1,3,and 4.

Thanks for sharing.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2012 12:03PM by Marcum.
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by TG-J (Admin) February 22, 2012 12:11PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Sydney , Patina is a particularly nice way of saying old peeling paint . You should see the patina on my roof. :) I also like greying timber & peeling paint. tony
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Mamaoval February 22, 2012 09:03PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you Marcum and Tony--(Glad you have the same regard for your own greying timber and peeling paint, Tony). ;D

Sydney
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Song42 February 22, 2012 10:00PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Peeling paint is a fascinating subject to capture! - such a variety around the world..:o)

No 3 & 6 for me..

Regards..~ Liz
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Victoria Bell February 23, 2012 02:01AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Wonderful subject. Great colors and framing. 2, 3, 4 are my faves.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Mamaoval February 23, 2012 09:21PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you so much for your feedback, Liz and Victoria.

Sydney
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by waniek February 23, 2012 11:58PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Great, all of them!
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by jffoto February 24, 2012 05:35AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series Sydney, yes peeling paint is fascinating, my fave is #1, well done work.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Edge 80 and Blue House posted by Mamaoval February 24, 2012 06:20AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you Jorgen and waniek--I value your feedback!

Sydney

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today