Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

20 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

First attempt with Edge 80

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Wanda February 18, 2012 02:30AM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

As a portrait photographer I definitely wanted the Edge 80. Fortunately it was also available in the Netherlands at the camera store I usually buy my gear. So... I could test it today!
Our youngest daughter Mila was willing to pose for me. Because of carnival we thought colorful feathers were the way to go and test the new Baby :D
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by goldenmom February 18, 2012 04:10AM reply | quote
posted by goldenmom

Wonderful work! How lucky to have that new lens and such a charming subject.
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Wanda February 18, 2012 04:25AM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Thank you Goldenmom!
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by BFCoughlin February 18, 2012 10:45AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
This certainly does seem great for portraits. The photo brings out the spritely look in your lovely daughter's eyes.
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Wanda March 16, 2012 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Same optic, same daughter, different setting!

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to experiment with my new baby. My daughter asked me to take some pictures of her for social media. I couldn't resist :)

I also tried a different subject than portrait...

[www.wanda-abbing.nl] My Flickr page: [www.flickr.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2012 04:07AM by Wanda.
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by stefanias March 16, 2012 04:44AM reply | quote
posted by stefanias

Beautiful pictures!Portret of your daughter is my fave :)

Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by waniek March 16, 2012 05:24AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Beautiful young lady!
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Wanda March 16, 2012 05:11PM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Thank you Stefania and Waniek!
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Victoria Bell March 17, 2012 08:25AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Hey Wanda, thought those feathers looked familiar...I ran across your photo on flickrivr

Gorgeous set

My Flickr Photostream
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Wanda March 18, 2012 05:12PM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Hi Victoria. Thanks for your compliment!
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by WPMV March 18, 2012 06:23PM reply | quote
posted by WPMV
Very nice portrait!
The coloured feathers really work nice here.

Greetz, Wim
Re: First attempt with Edge 80 posted by Wanda March 19, 2012 03:26AM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Thanks Wim!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today