Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by rusteer

rims

view post

Just trying out abstracts with CA discs

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Marcum February 17, 2012 01:39PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

I like abstracts; one of my boredom breakers. I may post a few more as I get them re-sized.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Dane Tessler February 18, 2012 01:23AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
I like it. I was doing this at a fountain a few days ago. I kept changing CA's and seeing what effects I could get in the viewfinder. When I looked up there were a couple of people looking at me and then looking into fountain trying to figure out what the heck I was aiming at!
Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Marcum February 18, 2012 01:50AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Dane, I get some odd looks and questions too. A fellow knocked on my car door and asked just what I was photographing sitting in the car while it was raining, I showed him the photos and he said, "that is so cool!" Here is one I took that night.

Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Dane Tessler February 18, 2012 01:52AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
Here's what I was aiming at.
Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Marcum February 18, 2012 01:54AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

BTW,that is not a great shot, but I am having some difficulties downsizing photos for inserting here. There are a few from that evening that are much more expressive of the conditions that night.

Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Dane Tessler February 18, 2012 01:59AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
Neither is mine...was just noodling around.
Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Marcum February 18, 2012 02:01AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Dane Tessler
Here's what I was aiming at.

Yes, wish I had my creative ap discs along that night.

Here is one on a dryer night while at a stop light.

Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Dane Tessler February 18, 2012 02:10AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
I like that one!
Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by BFCoughlin February 18, 2012 10:50AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
This one is my fave of the series. The color adds that extra verve.

BTW my youngest is still a late teen, and she finds it stultifyingly embarrassing that her mother does things like take photos of car windshield IN PUBLIC--"Like, OMG, MOM!". To me,that is icing on the cake.
Re: Just trying out abstracts with CA discs posted by Marcum February 18, 2012 10:10PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

Thanks Dane, your appreciation is kind to this beginner.

BFCoughlin, thanks for your kindness too. I laughed at your youngster's comment; I even get that from adults!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today