Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

35 minutes ago by TG-J

Re: Lensbaby LM-10 now available

view post

First time out with Edge 80 Optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Dane Tessler February 17, 2012 04:01AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
DFW
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Dane Tessler February 17, 2012 04:03AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
Composer Pro/Edge 80 Optic
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Victoria Bell February 17, 2012 04:18AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Perfect focus!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Dane Tessler February 17, 2012 04:24AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
Thanks...the glass seems to be a step up for Lensbaby. The price certainly is.
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by goldenmom February 17, 2012 09:00AM reply | quote
posted by goldenmom

Nice! Makes me anxious to receive mine (it's coming next week). I agree the price is painful.
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Dane Tessler February 17, 2012 10:04AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
It rounds out the optic swap bag of tricks nicely. Hope you enjoy it!
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Marcum February 17, 2012 10:43AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

I am working with my Edge 80, and I like what it can do in macro.

Since my Nikon 3100 has a 1.5 crop factor the Edge is effectively a 120mm, so I tried it with a Nikon 5-T diopter with and without the macro converters, the results show promise.

I am awaiting a Scout body to use since I do not always need to tilt the lens and it will stay centered better.

This lens will get a work out.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Lorna Taylor February 17, 2012 12:03PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Nicely done !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Dane Tessler February 19, 2012 12:20AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
Looking forward to going back to this spot on a nicer day with fair weather clouds in the background.
Re: First time out with Edge 80 Optic posted by Wanda February 19, 2012 01:48AM reply | quote
posted by Wanda

Good job! I also like the optic :D

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today