Lensbaby Studio Forums

Portrait, macro and landscape

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Portrait, macro and landscape posted by susangrace February 13, 2012 01:46AM reply | quote
posted by susangrace

Just a few....
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by Victoria Bell February 13, 2012 02:19AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Really lovely. Love the portrait and the rose.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by susangrace February 13, 2012 03:18AM reply | quote
posted by susangrace

Thank you! I'm especially fond of the portrait since it's my daughter : )
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by Rob62 February 13, 2012 03:51AM reply | quote
posted by Rob62

Beside the portrait of your daughter I like the third image too. Pretty color and abstractness

----------------------------------------------
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely (A. Rodin)
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by RhondaInMA February 13, 2012 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

Wow!! Love #"s 1,2,3 & 5. Great work!

~ Rhonda
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) February 13, 2012 04:57AM reply | quote
Lovely portrait and I like the hazy focus and back-lighting in #3 as well. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for sharing,
Michael
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by susangrace February 13, 2012 05:02AM reply | quote
posted by susangrace

thanks for the kindness! loving the lensbaby and this forum!
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by BFCoughlin February 13, 2012 11:03AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Love the second and third: rich color, and the subject almost but not quite abstract.
Re: Portrait, macro and landscape posted by Karenoc11 February 15, 2012 05:37PM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

All are super…
1st, looks beautiful and her clothes make the image have a vintage look.
2nd, velvety and luxurious = stunning!
3rd, lovely, soft and whispy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today