Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 with marco rings

view post

sweet 35+macro converters

Newer Topic | Older Topic

sweet 35+macro converters posted by Victoria Bell February 12, 2012 12:29PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Both pics with the stacked set. Really have to be on top of subject!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: sweet 35+macro converters posted by photosnod February 12, 2012 01:20PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

really awsome little bird you have there!!
i did a similar picture check out my photos a close up of my lovebirds eye fisheye!
Re: sweet 35+macro converters posted by photosnod February 12, 2012 01:22PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

i forgot to say you can see you in the birds eye
Re: sweet 35+macro converters posted by Victoria Bell February 12, 2012 01:48PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Looked at your birdie, photosnod. Looks like you crept up from behind. My birds were not all that cooperative, as my lens was scraping against the cage. I got several revealing shots. I never realized that parakeets have "eyelashes" -- tiny black hairs rimming the eyes. I can't see very well, so my camera often surprises me.

Thanks for commenting and sharing.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: sweet 35+macro converters posted by mehrdad February 14, 2012 04:27PM reply | quote
posted by mehrdad

I like them both. Great job!
Re: sweet 35+macro converters posted by BFCoughlin February 15, 2012 10:24AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
The one of the closed eye with the eyelashes is just amazing. I got my converters in the mail yesterday but haven't had time to play with them yet.
Re: sweet 35+macro converters posted by Karenoc11 February 15, 2012 04:59PM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

They eyelashes are stunning.
Wonderful beauty and softness!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today