Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by RichB

Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups

view post

Fisheye Macro Peacock feather

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by photosnod February 08, 2012 02:35AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

some of my first shots last year with my scout with fisheye optic. i was amazed at the detail and its incredibly close capabilities. dont miss out on the macro of the fisheye, this was before the introduction of the macro converters which i do have on order!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2012 02:36AM by photosnod.
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by Keri (Admin) February 08, 2012 04:01AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Awesome shots, and a great subject for the Fisheye. Looking forward to seeing some shots with the Converters once they arrive!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by photosnod February 08, 2012 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

Thanks Keri i should get them tomorrow if all goes well!
I'll post some shots on the weekend.....
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by Victoria Bell February 12, 2012 01:34PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Wonderful colors and texture!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by Rob62 February 12, 2012 03:22PM reply | quote
posted by Rob62

Stunning images here.
Great detail, great colors

----------------------------------------------
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely (A. Rodin)
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by susangrace February 13, 2012 01:48AM reply | quote
posted by susangrace

wow, love the texture, would never thought to use the fisheye for macro work!!! thanks for sharing...
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by photosnod February 13, 2012 02:00AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

the fisheye is awesome for macro you can focus with the subject almost touching the front element!you get a wider field of view and the closeness, not to mention unbelievable clearity!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2012 02:02AM by photosnod.
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by Karenoc11 February 15, 2012 05:39PM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

lovely colours and textures!
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by Dane Tessler February 17, 2012 10:05AM reply | quote
posted by Dane Tessler
Wow.
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by Lorna Taylor February 17, 2012 12:06PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Beautifully captured !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by photosnod February 17, 2012 02:57PM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

WHOA! ha ha thanks y'all
Re: Fisheye Macro Peacock feather posted by janvanommen March 15, 2012 06:21AM reply | quote
posted by janvanommen

Thanks for the tip! They are realy stunning!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today