Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

First week with a lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First week with a lensbaby posted by perplex January 11, 2012 09:29PM reply | quote
posted by perplex

A week ago I became the proud owner of a composer with the tilt transformer (since I have an olympus e-pl1), I have been taking photos like crazy since. I got my pen only about a week before that so I have had to learn both the camera and the lens. Most pics have only been crap (pardon my french) but I have mostly just been shooting away to get a hang of it. These are few of the small amount of pictures I feel I'm not ashamed of :D

I must confess I became so much in love with the lensbaby that
1. I haven't changed lens since I put it on
2. After half a week as an owner already had to order the optics kit and the accessory kit. Hopefully they will arrive today! :DD

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2012 11:21PM by perplex.
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by DMacDzigns January 12, 2012 02:00AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Nice work. I rarely take my Lensbaby off my camera either. You will enjoy the accessories. Happy shooting. DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by BFCoughlin January 12, 2012 10:03AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
It is addictive, isn't it? I have the Muse, which I bought only about two months after getting my Canon D-SLR. I haven't gone back to the lens that came with the camera even once. And I asked for gift cards to Lensbaby for Christmas so I was able to get the wide angle/telephoto/macro kits as well as the funky aperture discs. It's all so much FUN. Your photos show that you are mastering the lens.
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by hebphoto January 12, 2012 12:26PM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Welcome Perplex can see you are getting the feel of it love #4
Regards Malcolm
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by Karenoc11 January 13, 2012 05:14AM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

1 and 4 are fantastic!
You have certainly got the hang of this... i'm jealous!!!!!
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by perplex January 13, 2012 05:46AM reply | quote
posted by perplex

Aw, thank you for the nice comments!

Received the optic kit today, currently trying to understand the pinhole/zone plate optic. Shot this a few minutes ago, thought it looked cool :D
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by perplex January 13, 2012 05:58AM reply | quote
posted by perplex

oh, and while waiting for the mailman to deliver my package, I took this picture which I think kind of shows todays mood (yeah, today hasn't been one of my best days)
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by TrishWoodford January 13, 2012 04:54PM reply | quote
posted by TrishWoodford
These are great...particularly love #3 and #4. Beautiful work :)
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by Doris January 15, 2012 07:35PM reply | quote
posted by Doris
Wonderful photos - love your profile photo!
Re: First week with a lensbaby posted by k8tography January 16, 2012 03:58AM reply | quote
posted by k8tography

I am really liking your images. Love the cat image - just beautiful and that treehouse looks amazing!

Kate

www.k8tography.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today