Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

First time fisheye

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First time fisheye posted by afghanimarine January 07, 2012 01:28AM reply | quote
posted by afghanimarine

I just got the scout for Christmas, and I love it! Now I just need to put some mileage in to get my skills up.
Re: First time fisheye posted by afghanimarine January 07, 2012 01:59AM reply | quote
posted by afghanimarine

please provide feedback
Re: First time fisheye posted by Joe Nation January 07, 2012 05:59AM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

Love the lens flare under the pier in number 6.
Re: First time fisheye posted by hebphoto January 07, 2012 09:15AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Wow Wow wonderful set of images
First set love #1 #2 #5 #6 & #8 love the angles flare motion
second set Love #2 & #5
From your lensbaby name I take it that you are soldier that served in Afganistan .
I am in Australia I would like to say "thankyou"
We have a Son sort of adopted son from Afganistan who was a boat person his wife & 3 beautiful grandchildren .
They have been in our live's for many years now we are so blessed .
Thankyou thankyou
Regards Malcolm
Re: First time fisheye posted by afghanimarine January 07, 2012 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by afghanimarine

I am actually a Marine, I leave for Afghanistan sometime next month, it will be my 3rd time there. I appreciate your thanks.
Re: First time fisheye posted by afghanimarine January 07, 2012 09:55AM reply | quote
posted by afghanimarine

On the Eiger, Switzerland
Re: First time fisheye posted by Crabcakes January 09, 2012 02:38PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Wow! What a fantastic set. Added a bunch to my faves.

The carnival shots are an awesome use of the fisheye and I love the flare in #6 and the freezing of the splashes in #8.

#2 in the second set is a great "Road Trip" shot. Reminds me much of the times I spent traveling with my family when I was a child (though my father would never tolerate such raucus behavior in the vehicle;-)).

My father was a veteran of WWII and Korea (Army Air Corps and Air Force) so I also would like to say "Thank You" for your service.

Take care and be safe,
(and keep posting...can't wait to see what your eye sees around the world)

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2012 02:40PM by Crabcakes.
Re: First time fisheye posted by goldenmom January 10, 2012 09:39AM reply | quote
posted by goldenmom

Very inspiring and fun set--makes me want to pick up a Fisheye for myself!
Re: First time fisheye posted by hp January 12, 2012 06:30AM reply | quote
posted by hp

amazing series, love the carnival and pier images, also the pic in the car is brilliant!

Harm
[www.kujaja.com]
[500px.com] [jpgmag.com]
Re: First time fisheye posted by Karenoc11 January 13, 2012 05:20AM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

1 and 3 are really good!
You have great talent and an eye for this!
Im not normally into fisheye, but seeing your photos I could be persuaded!
Re: First time fisheye posted by TrishWoodford January 13, 2012 05:11PM reply | quote
posted by TrishWoodford
Great images, love the fish eye effect (may have to put that on the list). Particularly love #2 and #3 :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today