Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by moonske

Edge80 - Hasselt

view post

Portrait of my Husband

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Portrait of my Husband posted by Annemari January 06, 2012 04:56AM reply | quote
posted by Annemari

Hi!

This is my very first portrait. Finally I found the sweetspot!

-annemari_
Re: Portrait of my Husband posted by hebphoto January 06, 2012 06:42AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

You sure have found the sweetspot great images love them all.
Color the light all terrific well done.
Regards Malcolm
Re: Portrait of my Husband posted by BFCoughlin January 06, 2012 09:14AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
You're luck to have a willing subject! You have found the sweet spot and used it effectively.
Re: Portrait of my Husband posted by Annemari January 06, 2012 05:06PM reply | quote
posted by Annemari

What it needs is good lightning situations to find the sweet spot. And yes, my husband is ever willing subject! Thank you for your comments. Now I try to nail the sweet spot when tilting!.

-annemari-
Re: Portrait of my Husband posted by francesco January 08, 2012 06:32AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
isn't rewarding when you finally find the way to have the sweet spot exactly where you want? :)
excellent series

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: Portrait of my Husband posted by waniek January 09, 2012 11:39PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Very well placed sweet spot in all pics! I know how frustrating it can be searching for it...
Re: Portrait of my Husband posted by Karenoc11 January 13, 2012 05:26AM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

Yay! me too, I think I have found it too! I have spent ages adjusting the diopter!!!!!!!!!

These are great looking forward to seeing you develop even more!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today