Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

22 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think? posted by Karenoc11 January 05, 2012 07:02PM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

Hello there!

This was my 1st time out with the lensbaby. I still have a long long way to go. What do you think? Please positive and negative comments would help... I really want to improve from you all!

Many thanks!
Re: First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think? posted by DMacDzigns January 05, 2012 08:11PM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Congrats on your first images. Personal preference maybe, but I would like so see a stronger sweet spot or single area that is in focus in this set. I would have chosen the people in the first and the table / chairs in the second. Enjoy your Lensbaby. DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think? posted by BFCoughlin January 06, 2012 09:11AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
It's a good beginning, First, get the technical hang of the thing: then start to develop your vision for it.
Re: First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think? posted by goldenmom January 07, 2012 01:05AM reply | quote
posted by goldenmom

I think the second shot has potential. Did you use a tripod? I found that using one made a big difference for me. Otherwise it was a constant struggle with focus.
Re: First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think? posted by Karenoc11 January 13, 2012 05:31AM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

thanks everyone for your comments... I really appreciate it!

I think I am a little closer to finding the sweet spot. I have had to adjust the diopter many times... getting closer!
Re: First trip out with lensbaby... what do you think? posted by TrishWoodford January 13, 2012 03:29PM reply | quote
posted by TrishWoodford
Great urban compositions :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today