Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Shirley T. & Baby B.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Shirley T. & Baby B. posted by DMacDzigns January 04, 2012 11:40AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

A few new friends of mine...

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Shirley T. & Baby B. posted by Annemari January 04, 2012 08:43PM reply | quote
posted by Annemari

These are really lovely!

-annmari-
Re: Shirley T. & Baby B. posted by DMacDzigns January 05, 2012 12:45AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Thank you. I tried to capture the side of dolls, that as children, we are drawn to instead of the creepy images that often result from photographing antique dolls. I hope I was able to somehow portray that in these images.

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Shirley T. & Baby B. posted by BFCoughlin January 05, 2012 10:37AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Haunting and dreamy...I love the one with the stars, but the one with the antique photo of the little girl in the background is poignant.
Re: Shirley T. & Baby B. posted by Mamaoval January 06, 2012 11:12PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Beautiful--(and the mood is completely different than your last series: Brighter colors, bodies intact. . .Poised to recall the adventures they've had.

Sydney
Re: Shirley T. & Baby B. posted by Regivar January 07, 2012 12:32AM reply | quote
posted by Regivar

I like your dolls! They are dreamy and a bit creepy, all of them have something to talk to us.

... use your imagination...

[www.flickr.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today