Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Lensbaby Muse Portraits

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by joannanicole December 30, 2011 04:20AM reply | quote
posted by joannanicole
Took some photos of my sister in law today, as she's starting up as a singer with a '40s twist, so I said I would help get some shots for her website. Loved the Muse for them, was a dream :)
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by bigtalljohn December 30, 2011 05:44AM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

love No 1 very natural looking pose
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by piratephotography December 30, 2011 09:15PM reply | quote
posted by piratephotography
the second one is lovely, very dreamy
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by BFCoughlin December 31, 2011 09:13AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
You're using the Muse to its best potential.
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by joannanicole December 31, 2011 09:28PM reply | quote
posted by joannanicole
Thanks all!
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by Digitalis January 02, 2012 07:37PM reply | quote
posted by Digitalis

I like the second picture because of the softness and the colours.

***Painting with light is the sweetest delight***
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by jffoto January 03, 2012 02:22AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series, I like them all, but my fave is the last one, well done work.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by Karenoc11 January 03, 2012 03:45PM reply | quote
posted by Karenoc11

All are super!
Love 1st one, so natural and the focus draws you into her beautiful face.
Great work and good luck to your sister in law too!
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by joannanicole January 06, 2012 08:50PM reply | quote
posted by joannanicole
Thank you! Interesting which ones different people prefer - I guess they're all quite different (which is why I chose those 3 to post). Very nice to shoot her, she was a great subject!
Re: Lensbaby Muse Portraits posted by francesco January 08, 2012 06:34AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
love #1 for the tones
a nice series

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today