Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

22 hours ago by barb

Re: getting started with lens baby

view post

Lensbaby Muse...maybe the greatest Christmas present ever!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby Muse...maybe the greatest Christmas present ever! posted by searley86 December 27, 2011 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by searley86
Here are a few of my first pictures using the awesome Lensbaby Muse. It's a little weird to get used to but that is definitely half the fun.

Any tips, tricks and constructive criticism is very welcome.

Happy New Year!
Re: Lensbaby Muse...maybe the greatest Christmas present ever! posted by Keri (Admin) December 28, 2011 04:38AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Congrats on a great Christmas present! Lovely colors in the 1st and 2nd images. As far as tips and tricks, make sure to check out our some of our video tutorials - they're short and sweet and full of lots of helpful info to get you started. Here's the link to the Muse video: [lensbaby.com]

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Lensbaby Muse...maybe the greatest Christmas present ever! posted by hebphoto December 28, 2011 07:21AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Hi Searley86,
Well done .
You must have been good all year for Santa to bring you such a great Christmas gift.
Welcome to the forum & have fun.
Regards Malcolm
Re: Lensbaby Muse...maybe the greatest Christmas present ever! posted by BFCoughlin December 28, 2011 10:48AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Nice work--I love the last one especially. I've had my Muse for about a month, and I haven't taken it off the camera. One tip I've found helpful is to focus on where you want the sweet spot first. Then, if you want it off center, while holding the focus, shift the camera so the subject is where you want it; then gently bend the lens in the direction of the subject to bring it back into focus blurring the rest.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today