Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by Fastback67

Re: The Lutheran Home

view post

My street photography..

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja December 18, 2011 05:17PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Some photos that I took a week ago..
Using my D700 + lensbaby composer (apperture f2,8)

In some cases, I took the photo from a reflection of a window of a car, from a dark area.. and sometime the photo look blur..

Have a great holiday season.

PS :
The title of the photo is from a song from the band I love..
#1 : High n Dry (Radiohead)
#2 : The Loneliness of the long distance runner (Iron Maiden)
#3 : Stuck in a moment you can't get out (U2)
#4 : 2 + 2 = 5 (Radiohead)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2011 05:19PM by Yoga Raharja.
Re: My street photography.. posted by Regivar December 18, 2011 05:35PM reply | quote
posted by Regivar

Amazing set, love the b/w and the mood. #4 fav.

... use your imagination...

[www.flickr.com]
Re: My street photography.. posted by hebphoto December 18, 2011 06:07PM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Great set of images
Regards Malcolm
Re: My street photography.. posted by Mungo Park 2 December 18, 2011 06:15PM reply | quote
posted by Mungo Park 2

Great presentation - love the B&W and the way you framed your images to succesfully convey mood and message.
Re: My street photography.. posted by jffoto December 18, 2011 06:16PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series, my fave is #2 - well done work.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: My street photography.. posted by Annemari December 18, 2011 08:21PM reply | quote
posted by Annemari

I just LOVE these!
-annemari-
Re: My street photography.. posted by Outback December 18, 2011 11:06PM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Excellent work Yoga. Thanks for sharing these...they inspire.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja December 19, 2011 10:55AM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Ragivar, Malcolm, Mungo Park2, Jorgen, Annemari, Outback : Thank you to all of you.. :)
Have a nice X-mas to all my lensbaby friends.

Thanks,
Yoga
Re: My street photography.. posted by Bob Layne December 19, 2011 10:59AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Great series
Re: My street photography.. posted by Song42 December 19, 2011 11:25AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Excellent shots and work!..love the high contrast and fab framing you've used..:o)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2011 11:25AM by Song42.
Re: My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja December 19, 2011 05:43PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Bob Layne : Thank you.. :)

Song42 : I love high contrast! :)
Re: My street photography.. posted by francesco December 19, 2011 06:56PM reply | quote
posted by francesco
#1&2 are truly amazing
good job

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja December 20, 2011 10:07AM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Francesco : Thank you.. :)
Re: My street photography.. posted by crfrey71 December 23, 2011 12:10AM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

All 4 are amazing and very inspiring. Yet again, it shows that you do not need to nail pinpoint focus to create amazing photos.

[www.pinterest.com]
Re: My street photography.. posted by Angela147 December 23, 2011 03:04AM reply | quote
posted by Angela147
I was like just... WOW!!! really :D

skincare products
Re: My street photography.. posted by Duh_Vinci December 23, 2011 09:25PM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Excellent set, truly is!

Regards,
D
Re: My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja January 17, 2012 05:27PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Thank youuu.. :)
Re: My street photography.. posted by rannestad January 18, 2012 03:01AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Gorgeous set of images. These are great.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: My street photography.. posted by parne January 18, 2012 05:22AM reply | quote
posted by parne
Great images #2 and 3 are favorites. I like the idea of letting the images illustrate music/lyrics, or if its the the quotes that amplifies the mode in the images. Anyway they get stronger together. Now I'm going to listen to some U2. ;D

/parne
Re: My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja January 18, 2012 04:05PM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

Rannestad : Thank you.. :)

Parne : Am listening to that song of U2 now.. thank you..:)
Re: My street photography.. posted by TrishWoodford January 21, 2012 11:37AM reply | quote
posted by TrishWoodford
Excellent set of moody urban b/w imges.....great work :)
Re: My street photography.. posted by kirkteo January 21, 2012 03:25PM reply | quote
posted by kirkteo

I love it, beautiful shots
Re: My street photography.. posted by RhettRedelings January 23, 2012 05:19AM reply | quote
posted by RhettRedelings

These are incredible! I'm not thrilled with the text you put on top of them (not that I don't like me some U2) because they're so good, they need no help. Beautiful work!
Re: My street photography.. posted by Yoga Raharja January 27, 2012 11:51AM reply | quote
posted by Yoga Raharja

TrishWoodford, Kirkteo and RhettRedelings : Thank you guys.. :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today