Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Mamaoval December 18, 2011 02:47AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Spotted a Nativity scene in a business window;
Strand of Peal plant in bloom;
Hunger supersedes fear of humans;
A bad habit I can't break!

Thank you for looking--

Sydney
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by francesco December 18, 2011 05:12AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
truly amazed by #4! love the strenght of #1

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by hebphoto December 18, 2011 05:59AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Hi Sydney,
I see #5 you gave yourself a treat after such a great capturing such a great image #4
Regards Malcolm
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by hebphoto December 18, 2011 06:00AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Hi Sydney,
I see #5 you gave yourself a treat after capturing such a great image #4
Regards Malcolm
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by photosnod April 18, 2012 02:23AM reply | quote
posted by photosnod

#5 is a very awesome shot, I know how hard it is to get a shot like that with the lensbaby I have a pet bird that will pretty much fly on command And I still haven't been able to get a good capture of him in flight. He moves so incredibly fast that even at 250th of a second he disappears from frame in an instant
Yes i'm jealous ha ha
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Song42 April 18, 2012 02:40AM reply | quote
posted by Song42

OH no4 the beautiful Humming Bird - it's my favourite bird of ALL time - thank you Sydney and a great shot too..:o)
You'll get fat eating that you know!..:o)
No3's a great shot too..

Laughing at Jeff's comment on the bird..*grin*

Liz
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Mamaoval April 18, 2012 05:08AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you, Liz--I will have to eat more vegetables. :)

Sydney
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by esmond April 23, 2012 10:29PM reply | quote
posted by esmond
WOW for numbers 2 & 4
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by jffoto April 23, 2012 11:19PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Very nice series Sydney - #4 great image of the bird, well captured!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) April 24, 2012 04:10AM reply | quote
Wow! Great capture in #4.
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Mamaoval April 25, 2012 09:58AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you esmond, Jorgen and Michael for your kind comments. I really appreciate them.

Sydney
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Beatriz Molina September 20, 2012 08:16PM reply | quote
posted by Beatriz Molina

The hummingbird picture is GREAT!!! :O

[www.flickr.com]
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Muhammad Firdaus September 20, 2012 09:07PM reply | quote
posted by Muhammad Firdaus

The bird looks lovely.
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Mamaoval September 20, 2012 09:23PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thanks for visiting, you guys--Very much appreciated. TGIF!

Sydney

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2012 09:25PM by Mamaoval.
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Coco September 27, 2012 02:43AM reply | quote
posted by Coco

I love the second image! And the humming bird is just insane! :D
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Mamaoval September 27, 2012 09:52PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you for your kind remarks, Coco. :)

Sydney
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by cmpotts September 29, 2012 11:54AM reply | quote
posted by cmpotts

Wow the hummingbird one is amazing. It's hard enough with a telephoto lens to capture a photo of one!! Great job :)

Carina Potts
Flickr | Facebook | Redbubble
Re: Shop windows; Birds, and Bad Habits. posted by Mamaoval September 29, 2012 11:02PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Thank you Carina--He's a bold little bird.

Sydney

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today