Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

Some Black and White and Color

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some Black and White and Color posted by Jon Benson November 22, 2011 05:47AM reply | quote
posted by Jon Benson

Some more of the stuff I have been working out with the Lensbaby Composer and a Sweet 35 Optik. All shot in Indiana with a Nikon D200. Thanks for looking at my stuff!!
The first shot I call Rings, the second Down by the Water and the third, Skull.
Re: Some Black and White and Color posted by Outback November 22, 2011 09:46AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Jon these are extraordinary images. Very nice compositions all. Rings is beautifully balanced with the foreground reflection losing itself into the droplet rings and then the Composer's blur.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Some Black and White and Color posted by donnaolm November 22, 2011 02:10PM reply | quote
posted by donnaolm

Jon, these are all beautiful. I especially love Rings!
Re: Some Black and White and Color posted by gauteov November 30, 2011 11:49PM reply | quote
posted by gauteov

I fell in love with photo #1! Still green and wet winter here, maybe I go out and try to find my versjon?
gauteov

[www.fotogaute.net]
[500px.com]
Re: Some Black and White and Color posted by Mamaoval December 01, 2011 11:18AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

The quality of light in number one is beautiful--good choice for black and white. More, please!

Sydney
Re: Some Black and White and Color posted by kaisaniidas December 01, 2011 06:04PM reply | quote
posted by kaisaniidas
love the first black and white, very eerie :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today