Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

24 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Late at the churchyard...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Late at the churchyard... posted by waniek November 17, 2011 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

This church was initially built in the year 1008. The gravestones are 17th - 18th century.
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by jffoto November 17, 2011 06:17AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series, very special light and mood, my fave is #2.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by hebphoto November 17, 2011 06:56AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

love #2 & #3 great set of images

Regards Malcolm
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by Outback November 17, 2011 09:22AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

I think this entire set is remarkable Roland. Thanks for the additional commentary. I get a sense of the transient nature of life when looking at these. There is something almost eery to the tree shadows on the double headstone in four and five that causes me to think about the history and stories of those resting beneath. Great set.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by waniek November 19, 2011 07:22PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Thank you all for commenting, always very welcome!
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by hp November 20, 2011 02:00AM reply | quote
posted by hp

Nice series, i just love old graveyards...

Harm
[www.kujaja.com]
[500px.com] [jpgmag.com]
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by fliptheu November 20, 2011 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by fliptheu
#2 is wonderful. Love the shadows. Love the series. Good job :)

BART:flipped
A photographic commentary on beauty.
www.fliptheu.com
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by Crabcakes November 20, 2011 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Couldn't decide whether I liked #3 or #4 better so I faved them both!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by picnic November 20, 2011 01:09PM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Really liked this series--well done.
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by waniek November 23, 2011 03:20AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Thank you all for your nice comments - I was just lucky with these pics!
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by Jon Benson November 26, 2011 04:12PM reply | quote
posted by Jon Benson

Great set! I love the 4th one most of all.
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by will March 12, 2012 12:32PM reply | quote
posted by will

Very nice series here love so many of them.
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by chasmcn March 12, 2012 03:58PM reply | quote
posted by chasmcn
excellent shots good use the street lighting
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by jackfung March 14, 2012 12:38AM reply | quote
posted by jackfung

great lighting on the graveyard
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by BFCoughlin March 14, 2012 10:49AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Gorgeous haunting photos--the Lensbaby along with that eerie golden light makes the m feel unearthly.
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by Victoria Bell March 15, 2012 02:20PM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

Wow, you recognized the great light and grabbed it. 2 and 3 are my personal favorites.

My Flickr Photostream
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by waniek March 18, 2012 09:04AM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Thank you all for your more than kind comments!
Re: Late at the churchyard... posted by Lorna Taylor March 18, 2012 09:11AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Cool set , love the gold lighting !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today