Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

More Tilt Transformer pics

Newer Topic | Older Topic

More Tilt Transformer pics posted by Simon_Rooke October 23, 2011 03:48AM reply | quote
posted by Simon_Rooke

Taken using Nex C3 and Nikon 50mm f1.8 e series
Re: More Tilt Transformer pics posted by Simon_Rooke October 23, 2011 03:52AM reply | quote
posted by Simon_Rooke

And one more..
Re: More Tilt Transformer pics posted by donnaolm October 23, 2011 02:18PM reply | quote
posted by donnaolm

The water shots are fascinating - you make me want to go out and find a fountain to experiment with!

The pasture photo. Love the thorns and barbs in the foreground with the calm and restful cattle in the background. I especially love the expression on the main subject. She looks like she is trying to force a smile.
Re: More Tilt Transformer pics posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) October 25, 2011 06:43AM reply | quote
cool I love the Tilt Transformer and NEX combo - the water fountain / diagonal slice shots look awesome
Re: More Tilt Transformer pics posted by Outback October 25, 2011 11:25AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Simon these are all very nice but for me #4 is nothing short of breathtakingly beautiful. Very well done!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: More Tilt Transformer pics posted by Digitalis October 25, 2011 06:23PM reply | quote
posted by Digitalis

Nice, I like the ones with the fountain, I also like the last one because it kind off gives me the feeling of freedom that nature can give you.

***Painting with light is the sweetest delight***
Re: More Tilt Transformer pics posted by Simon_Rooke October 27, 2011 12:52AM reply | quote
posted by Simon_Rooke

Thanks everyone for your really nice comments :)

I'll make sure to enter my pic into the november comp :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today