Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by Bender

Re: Fly Away (4)

view post

I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by BushidoPhoto October 14, 2011 10:05PM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

I shot a wedding yesterday and defied my friends who said you can't use a Lensbaby at a wedding! It was dark and I had my work cut out for me, but I was able to pull it off and the bride, groom and I are very happy with the results. Thanks for looking!

www.bushidophoto.com
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by RichB October 14, 2011 10:38PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Chris,

I can see why the couple was happy with the results. Very nice image, with great B&W contrast.

Rich
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by BushidoPhoto October 15, 2011 05:05AM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

Thank you Rich! I appreciate the comment!!!
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by hebphoto October 15, 2011 09:32AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Lensbaby added to the moment, great shot B&W gave the finishing touch .

Malcolm
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by BushidoPhoto October 15, 2011 10:13AM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

It sure did hebphoto! Thanks for the comment! I was actually shooting black and white in camera last night. :-)
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by rivkab September 24, 2012 09:24AM reply | quote
posted by rivkab

Wonderful image.

-------------

Facebook
Flickr
Twitter
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by Mamaoval September 24, 2012 10:21AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Great job proving what a lovely addition a Lensbaby can be at a wedding.

Sydney
Re: I shot a wedding with a Lensbaby Sweet 35 yesterday! posted by Shatzie7 September 24, 2012 11:29PM reply | quote
posted by Shatzie7

Such a pretty shot.

Shatzie Wardall
Celtic Light Photography
[www.etsy.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today