Lensbaby Studio Forums

EXTRA! EXTRA! - Read all about it! - BABY FOUND!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

EXTRA! EXTRA! - Read all about it! - BABY FOUND! posted by MLedingham October 12, 2011 09:25PM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

Mark L, a sometimes forgetful photographer, discovered his deeply missed (Lens)baby on the hill behind his house yesterday. The baby had gone missing for more than a week.

The photographer's little baby had apparently fallen out of its owner's backpack Thursday after he had carelessly left this open while taking pictures of the northern lights in the dark. On the hillside, and all alone, the little darling had laid on the ground in sub-zero temperatures and the rain for more than a week. Sopping wet - and waiting for her sorrowful photographer to maybe return some day.

However, being of the slightly forgetful kind, Mark began thinking of all the places he had gone strolling with his precious baby. And, on a mere whim, he ran out into the late evening rain yesterday, only to find his thoroughly wet (Lens)baby - waiting to be rescued.

She was taken in, dried off with a towel and is now snapping shots again as if nothing had happened! Both the photographer and his new found love are living happily reunited in the Far North...

Best from Norway's Arctic,
Mark Ledingham

See me at [www.markledingham.com] and [fineartamerica.com] too!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2011 09:28PM by MLedingham.
Re: EXTRA! EXTRA! - Read all about it! - BABY FOUND! posted by TG-J (Admin) October 12, 2011 09:40PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Mark so glad to hear your baby was not left alone to fend for her self or to be adopted by a pack of Arctic Wolves. tony

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2011 09:42PM by TG-J.
Re: EXTRA! EXTRA! - Read all about it! - BABY FOUND! posted by RichB October 12, 2011 11:34PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Mark,

Loved reading your story! Thanks for sharing.

Rich
Re: EXTRA! EXTRA! - Read all about it! - BABY FOUND! posted by Kirsten (Admin) October 13, 2011 01:51AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Happy ending :-)

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today