Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Sweet 35 HDR Bridge

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by BushidoPhoto October 03, 2011 10:05PM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

Hello fellow Lensbaby people! I wanted to share this photo I took this past Sunday in New Jersey. I took a 7 bracket image set and merged them to create an HDR of this bridge tht goes from NJ to PA. I hope you enjoy my work! I am teaching classes on Lensbaby optics on Ft. Dix, NJ to the military community and spreading the love of all things Lensbaby. Thanks for looking.

Chris Bergstrom

www.bushidophoto.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2011 10:07PM by BushidoPhoto.
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by waniek October 03, 2011 11:05PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Great pic, just great! Anytime you decide to give LB classes over here in Germany, please let ne know - I'll be the first to sign up!
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by hp October 04, 2011 04:50AM reply | quote
posted by hp

Nice image!

Harm
[www.kujaja.com]
[500px.com] [jpgmag.com]
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by popquiz October 04, 2011 06:31AM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

Wow!, I like the striking quality of this image. The green in the bridge really pops.

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by BushidoPhoto October 04, 2011 06:51AM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

Thank you waniek, hp and popquiz! I appreciate your lovely comments! :-)
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by denizen_9 October 04, 2011 01:40PM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

beautiful!!!!

[www.flickr.com]
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by pathography October 04, 2011 06:35PM reply | quote
posted by pathography

That Great, what part of Jersey to PA does the bridge connect?

If you have the time, you should take a spin to the Lambertville/New Hope area, if I remember corrctly there are quite a few lovely bridges around there...
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by BushidoPhoto October 05, 2011 03:53AM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

Thank you all! It's the turnpike bridge between Trenton and the Tacony Palmyra bridge. I'll have to make my way over to the bridge you mentioned. Thanks!
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by Mamaoval October 06, 2011 10:37AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

I really like this, and agree with Glen's comment about the striking color of the bridge. Thanks for sharing!

Sydney
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by BushidoPhoto October 06, 2011 07:02PM reply | quote
posted by BushidoPhoto

Thank you Mamaoval! :-)
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by Lynnie September 25, 2012 05:20AM reply | quote
posted by Lynnie
Yes would be great to have you in New Zealand for a workshop!!! Bridge is amazing colour. Also love the photos of the wee girl that you took sitting on the log, she is just so so cute. Great photography.
Re: Sweet 35 HDR Bridge posted by Coco September 27, 2012 02:39AM reply | quote
posted by Coco

Stunning image!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today