Latest Post

2 hours ago by jffoto

Re: On the other side

view post

Charlie Orphan

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Charlie Orphan posted by DMacDzigns September 05, 2011 08:32AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Charlie Orphan is a series of photographs I took at an abandoned orphanage. The images here were taken inside the main building and feature Charlie. Critiques welcome.

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Charlie Orphan posted by JoaquinMontalvan September 05, 2011 08:44AM reply | quote
posted by JoaquinMontalvan

GREAT shots, LOVE the mood, and the framing. JEALOUS of the location, what state is this in?
Re: Charlie Orphan posted by Outback September 05, 2011 08:49AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Deidre, these are so well done that I am speechless. Numbers 4 & 11 are immediate favorites. Beautiful composition and execution.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Charlie Orphan posted by DMacDzigns September 05, 2011 08:54AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Thanks so much. These were taken in Louisiana. It was wonderful to see the sun shining this morning after Lee stormed through over the weekend. It has been of those days to beautiful not to grab the the camera and go for a shoot. Thanks again.

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Charlie Orphan posted by ScottM September 05, 2011 01:06PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

love both sets of images. Wish i lived in Louisiana to at shoot this place. Hard to find places like this in California. Love your style and right up my alley .
Scott
Re: Charlie Orphan posted by Mamaoval September 06, 2011 09:37PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Your pictures are like essays, Dierdre--4,5,6, and 7 are my favorite. Thank you for sharing.

Sydney
Re: Charlie Orphan posted by Lorna Taylor September 26, 2011 09:35AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Very cool set!!!! Just amazing !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today