Lensbaby Studio Forums

Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) August 29, 2011 05:53AM reply | quote
Last Friday was so sunny I had to leave work a little early just to enjoy it properly! A friend and I biked out to the Columbia river - stopping to pick up beer and kettle chips before watching the sunset from a sandy beach.
Bright sunlight (and high ISOs) let me shoot the Pinhole optic without a tripod and it seemed to capture the hazy late-summer feeling of our adventure.

Side note: The pinhole really showed how dirty my camera's sensor is! I cleared out some of the larger dust spots in Photoshop but def need to clean the sensor soon.
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Outback August 29, 2011 09:32AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Nice set Michael. Beautiful countryside.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Mamaoval August 29, 2011 10:02AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Number four says it well: The end of a great day.

Sydney
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by pocahontas_aa August 30, 2011 11:36AM reply | quote
posted by pocahontas_aa

Very beautiful pictures.

------------
~ my flickr ~
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by jffoto August 30, 2011 03:57PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Michael - I agree, the last image says it well. well done work with the Pinhole.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Tenas August 31, 2011 12:41AM reply | quote
posted by Tenas
I love the aged feeling, fits the setting perfectly. The first one is my favorite.
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Keri (Admin) August 31, 2011 02:50AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Awesome, these are great! Really captures the mood well.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) September 01, 2011 03:31AM reply | quote
Thanks for your comments everyone! I'm excited to try the pinhole again before the summer sun fades into fall.
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by earlycj5 September 03, 2011 04:49PM reply | quote
posted by earlycj5
Makes me want to get my pinhole optic out and use it more!

Thanks for sharing these.
Re: Pinhole - Summer Bike Ride posted by Sandy September 04, 2011 05:28AM reply | quote
posted by Sandy

As usual, beautiful shots!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today