Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by Da Lowrider July 12, 2011 07:22AM reply | quote
posted by Da Lowrider

I set this up outside .. shot it at f4 with Composer Pro and ran in through HDR. Always wanted to do a shot like this one .. and now by golly .. I have. I have to go return the slippers to John.

"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?
____Groucho Marx
Re: The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by trexpixx July 12, 2011 08:40AM reply | quote
posted by trexpixx

I like it, nice comp.
Re: The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by Superthor July 12, 2011 01:00PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Nice shot!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by emurph2 July 13, 2011 05:30AM reply | quote
posted by emurph2
Very nice!!
Re: The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by Ellen_nellE July 16, 2011 05:01AM reply | quote
posted by Ellen_nellE

Beautiful with a feeling of elegance and romance.

When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality. - Dom Helder Camara
Re: The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by Do7anii July 16, 2011 07:12AM reply | quote
posted by Do7anii

I love the vintage feel. I've always wanted to do Ballet but never got the chance. Oh well... :)

Visit: [www.do7aniifotos.tumblr.com]
Re: The ballet .. but where is the Ballerina? posted by Da Lowrider July 16, 2011 11:23AM reply | quote
posted by Da Lowrider

It's only too late when you say inside yourself "dang, it's too late"

But you get 10,000 do overs for each lifetime.

So if you've "always wanted to do Ballet" .. learn how, I'll do the publicity photos, we'll make a lot of money and I can afford Nikons 24-70 2.8. So .. deal? I mean if you haven't used up your 10k do overs yet.

"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?
____Groucho Marx

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today