Lensbaby Studio Forums

further experimenting with my Lensbaby in the garden

Newer Topic | Older Topic

further experimenting with my Lensbaby in the garden posted by ColinsPhotography June 12, 2011 08:49AM reply | quote
posted by ColinsPhotography

I'm really enjoying my Lensbaby more than expected, even. I don't even have to leave my garden/yard for inspiration and subjects. The manual focusing takes a bit of getting used to after years of relying (overrelying) on autofocus. But it's fun! I find myself drawn to flowers with this lens so I think a macro lens or kit may have to be my next venture into Lensbaby land.

the Accidental Artist
Re: further experimenting with my Lensbaby in the garden posted by DMacDzigns June 12, 2011 09:06AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

There is an autofocus??? Just kidding... But after I Forced myself to leave the auto settings, I never looked back. Before you know knou it, it you will say the same thing. The Lensbaby adds that added element of creatitivity and the result is looking at your garden in a whole new way. Congrats, DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: further experimenting with my Lensbaby in the garden posted by Superthor June 12, 2011 03:48PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Great photos! I have been using both autofocus and manual.
Which one i use,depends on which camera i use,and what kind of photograph i want.
For macros,landscapes,portraits and LB Lens photos,i prefer manual focus.
The camera i use for landscapes and some portraits never had any kind of auto settings.
Cameras used:
Sony NEX-5 mirror-less digital,APS-C sensor
Konica minolta dynax 5000 SLR,135 film rolls
Hasselblad 1600 SLR,120 film (mid-format)

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today