2 days ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Puppy Luv

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Puppy Luv posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 05, 2011 08:53AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

You gotta love em.

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Puppy Luv posted by Superthor June 05, 2011 11:53AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Great shot,how did you focus this? Never seen a puppy that could be still long enough....

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Puppy Luv posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 07, 2011 09:01AM reply | quote

Patience Superthor, patience . . . . . and lots of luck! - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Puppy Luv posted by stellablue June 08, 2011 08:23AM reply | quote
posted by stellablue

What a cute pup! It's not an easy shot for sure, you got a tack sharp spot of focus though, nice work!

Kelly from Lensbaby
Re: Puppy Luv posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 08, 2011 08:39AM reply | quote

Hi Stella and thank you. Just got lucky on the focus. I just had seconds and lots of luck! Seriously though, since going full frame I have mostly keepers. When I shot cropped sensor they were mostly erasers! - jimmy

Re: Puppy Luv posted by Superthor June 08, 2011 01:34PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Well,droppes sensors is not always good,the best way i found,was to learn the disadvantages.
However,when using some telephoto lenses,(from 300 mm and up) the vignetting in the images is less annoying.

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Puppy Luv posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 08, 2011 11:53PM reply | quote

Superthor I was just referring to using the lensbaby on the full framer compared to the cropped sensor camera I previously owned. Cropped sensor cameras have several characteristics I wish I had! Both type of cameras are good and have their own advantages - jimmy

Re: Puppy Luv posted by jffoto June 10, 2011 05:45AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Beautiful image Jimmy, I like the sharpness and colors a lot. Well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Puppy Luv posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 10, 2011 07:47AM reply | quote

Hey thanks Jorgen. Dogs are so much fun to photograph and a challenge too - jimmy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today