Lensbaby Studio Forums

George Washington Bridge at night

Newer Topic | Older Topic

George Washington Bridge at night posted by mcampbell183 May 23, 2011 03:12AM reply | quote
posted by mcampbell183
Does the star aperture work here, or too much?
Re: George Washington Bridge at night posted by Superthor May 23, 2011 06:18AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Great! I think i really need that stepup/shade,then i could use my normal effect filters...

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: George Washington Bridge at night posted by srpatife May 23, 2011 10:09AM reply | quote
posted by
i like the idea on the second shot. the use of the aperture on that one would work well. also i think you should set ISO to 100, the images are kinda ruined with the high ISO. keep posting more
Re: George Washington Bridge at night posted by Joe Nation May 24, 2011 01:23AM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

I like how in the second one, the ironwork of the tower is pretty much in perfect focus, while the rest of the image is very blurred or bokeh. Almost makes it look unreal. And the star aperture in the first one is brilliant.
Re: George Washington Bridge at night posted by mcampbell183 May 24, 2011 01:30AM reply | quote
posted by mcampbell183
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, ISO was set at 3200, because I had just come from shooting a concert and forgot to adjust. Guess I could have dialed that back a little ;-)
Re: George Washington Bridge at night posted by jffoto May 24, 2011 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Welcome to forum-yes it works!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: George Washington Bridge at night posted by Lorna Taylor May 25, 2011 06:41AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

These are fantastic ,love the grainy look of the ISO it adds to the image IMO !! Beautiful shots would not change a thing !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today