Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by Photos4life

Composer Pro Double Glass

view post

First Pics with Lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First Pics with Lensbaby posted by ColinsPhotography May 21, 2011 11:50PM reply | quote
posted by ColinsPhotography

Here are some early efforts with my newly acquired Lensbaby Composer - well its a Tilt Transformer with a Composer front on my Panasonic Lumix GF1. Great fun. I even managed to do a self portrait - took a bit of trial and error to get the focus and composition without looking at the rear screen.
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by mds May 22, 2011 12:40AM reply | quote
posted by mds

Welcome! These all turned out beautifully! Sasha is adorable and you did a great job on your portrait too.

Diane
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by RichB May 22, 2011 02:43AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Colin,

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum! Your first posts are very well done. Love the picture of Sasha. Our family has been a family with miniature Schnauzer's (with uncropped ears like Sasha) since 1984 -- Kittle, Skibits, Cece -- and now we have Bitski and Deede.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Rich
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by Superthor May 22, 2011 04:01AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Well done.
Nice colors in the plant photos,beautiful dog portrait,and the self portrait is sharper than i would have excpected with your method.

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by ColinsPhotography May 22, 2011 06:15AM reply | quote
posted by ColinsPhotography

Thank you all for your encouragement. I fear I may have had a bit of beginner's luck with these images. But my lensbaby is going into my kit bag for all occasions now so that I can continue to hone my skills.

the Accidental Artist
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by srpatife May 22, 2011 08:01AM reply | quote
posted by
welcome Colin. great photos for your first try it. keep posting
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by Superthor May 22, 2011 04:35PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Be careful! You might become a lensbaby addict!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: First Pics with Lensbaby posted by jffoto May 24, 2011 04:44AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice first series Colin, I like them-my faves are # 4&5, sharpness and colors are great.
Welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today