Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 minutes ago by CatGargoyle

The Lutheran Home

view post

Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by earlycj5 May 20, 2011 12:10AM reply | quote
posted by earlycj5
I was lucky enough to go to the Pahiyas Festival last Sunday in Lucban, Quezon, Philippines.

I took my 35/1.8 Nikon and Lensbaby Muse, which was on the camera most of the time.

Here's a few photos from the festival.

Most are quite colorful, save one that really wasn't the Festival.
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by srpatife May 20, 2011 12:59AM reply | quote
posted by
nice use of the plastic optic. my favourite is number 4. keep posting
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by Superthor May 20, 2011 02:10AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Good photos!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by RichB May 20, 2011 06:25AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

I also like expecially the perspective and sweet spot placement #4.

Rich
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by Outback May 21, 2011 10:22AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Very artsy! The first image is my favorite...a human moment in time captured for posterity. Excellent contrast and definition!
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by ErwinG May 21, 2011 02:08PM reply | quote
posted by ErwinG
Nice! Love the last pic
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by jffoto May 24, 2011 04:58AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series-my fave is the first one to, nice B/W work and composition.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Few photos from the Pahiyas Festival in Lucban, Quezon posted by earlycj5 May 24, 2011 10:03AM reply | quote
posted by earlycj5
Thank you, everyone!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today