Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by Fastback67

Re: The Lutheran Home

view post

"I was born on the street . . .

Newer Topic | Older Topic

"I was born on the street . . . posted by keithinmelbourne May 17, 2011 08:25PM reply | quote
posted by keithinmelbourne

. . . I've lived on the street all my life. Buddy, you need to take my photograph!" I was playing around with my Lensbaby at the time I was importuned. I took the shot, and he walked off happy.

Unmon is right: "Everyday is a good day."

[www.keithbroadphotography.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2011 08:26PM by keithinmelbourne.
Re: "I was born on the street . . . posted by ScottM May 18, 2011 12:24AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

great shot
Scott
Re: "I was born on the street . . . posted by Joe Nation May 18, 2011 02:02AM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

I'm not a huge portrait fan, but I know a face with character when I see one. Great shot.
Re: "I was born on the street . . . posted by Superthor May 18, 2011 05:57AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Good,à very nice street snapshot.

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: "I was born on the street . . . posted by RichB May 18, 2011 08:08AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Keith,

Cool shot and I love the story behind it.

Rich
Re: "I was born on the street . . . posted by srpatife May 18, 2011 08:28AM reply | quote
posted by
nice portrait
Re: "I was born on the street . . . posted by Mamaoval May 20, 2011 10:50AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

It's got everything going for it--Not only an interesting character, but a lot of sharp detail, too. . .Nice job!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today