Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

Proud New Composer Owner - Wanting to Share

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Proud New Composer Owner - Wanting to Share posted by John-Morgan May 16, 2011 02:48AM reply | quote
posted by John-Morgan

Just got my Composer last week. So far, I love my Lensbaby. Thought I'd share a couple of pictures. The first is a wonderful flowering tree in a park near where I live. It is one of the first shots I took. The second is a portrait of cows in an open space. The third is a landscape of the Mount Diablo foothills.

What do you think?

Best,

John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 02:58AM by John-Morgan.
Re: Proud New Composer Owner - Wanting to Share posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) May 16, 2011 04:31AM reply | quote
Welcome to the wide world of Lensbaby John,
It looks like you're off to a great start. I really like how the blur compliments the wavy fence line in #3. Keep up the good work (and keep sharing your photos with us!).
Re: Proud New Composer Owner - Wanting to Share posted by Superthor May 16, 2011 05:42AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Very good photos,i must agree,the third one is great!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Proud New Composer Owner - Wanting to Share posted by mds May 16, 2011 10:46AM reply | quote
posted by mds

Welcome to the group John! All three are great, but I love the countryside with fence. It's a lovely composition!

Diane
Re: Proud New Composer Owner - Wanting to Share posted by RichB May 16, 2011 11:44AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

John,

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum. Looks like you are really enjoying your new Composer. Also love your Shell Ridge shot.

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today